In this video, I will show you how to change background every 10 seconds in the slideshow by using Registry Editor.
Steps to make this trick work:
1. Set your desired slideshow.
2. Run the Regedit.
3. Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelPersonalizationDesktop Slideshow
4. Now, select the Interval key and change its value to “10000” (Decimal)
5. Then, restart Windows Explorer to apply changes.
6. That’s it! Now your background will change every 10 seconds!!!!
MUSIC: Soul Ballad by John Deley and the 41 Players (YouTube Audio…